Moriles in Cordoba in its origin, was a village, belonging to the municipality of Aguilar de la Frontera, called “Aldea de los Zapateros”. Belonging to the municipality of Aguilar de la Frontera, which was made up of thirteen wineries and some scattered country houses, of very modest construction. The population was of about forty neighbors, most of them day laborers dedicated to agricultural tasks, mainly wine-growing.
Ayuntamiento de Moriles
Avenida de Andalucia, 23, 14510 Moriles (Cordoba)
|Health Clinic||Bars, shops, restaurants||Schools||Municipal pool||Beach
1h 15 min
|Golf nearby||Malaga 115km Granada 151km Seville 143km||Bus and train
Parish of San Jeronimo. Parish of neoclassical origin, located in the center of town and called Parroquia de San Jeronimo. According to the documentation preserved in the Parish, the temple was built in 1818. The Main Altarpiece, Located at the head of the temple. Work from 1674 made of carved, gilded and polychrome wood, composed of a large bench, two bodies and a topped attic. It is of the Corinthian order.
Properties for sale in this town